About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Ainslie Family

















 
As a photographer one of the greatest compliments is when families come back for another photo session. It was about 16 months ago when I captured the Ainslie Family for the first time. (you can see that session here... http://jrpphotography-jo.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/ainslie-family.html)
I just can't believe how much the twins have grown in that short amount of time!!
Thanks Naomi & Shannon, I had fun with you guys and you're unbelievably well behaved boys!!
Jo xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews