About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Saturday 8 February 2014

Bella turns 1!

FUN, MESS & LAUGHTER, 3 words are describe this cake smash session. Oh the laughter!!!
Standing behind me were many members of Bella's family and they were treated to a good show. She wasn't too sure at the start but after getting the go ahead from her mum, Bella was in to it!!!
Then big brother Levi got in on the fun, and that's when the real mess started!!
 















Thank you again Ash for asking me to capture Bella and Levi, my cheeks hurt after this session..so much smiling and laughing!
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews