About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 10 January 2013

Blyss ~ 10 days of sweetness

Oh my!!! This is gorgeous Blyss. When her mum brought her for her photoshoot, I took one look at those lips and fell in love!!
Although she looks angelic, she did make me work hard for these shots...
They were so worth the effort.









Blyss has 2 sisters & a brother to give her lots of love and to look after her..

Thank you Emma for allowing me to capture your precious girl for you,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews