About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Friday 23 November 2012

Madison & Alyssa

 
Madison & Alyssa were so much fun, happy to have me take their picture even though they had come a long way and after practise for their ballet concert!
They were happy to holds hands and tell secrets and my favorite part of our shoot was when they put their ballet gear on and were dancing up and down the road!














Thanks Fiona, for bringing your girls over to see me,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews