About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Phyland Family

 
What a beautiful evening to shoot a gorgoeus family!!
I had a great shoot with Wayne, Lou and their 3 boys. Jude was the perfect model, I would even go so far as to say he loved having his photo taken! Then there was his little brother Toby..who didn't like it quite so much :) and Ollie didn't really know what was going on, he was happy to smile if dad was behind me! And we finished off with some drinks!
 
















 
Thanks so much for a great shoot Lou & Wayne!
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews