About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Dickson Family


I got to spend a beautiful Spring afternoon with the Dckson Family. It would've been a perfect afternoon had it not been for the mozzies!!!!
Josh & Tayla were happy to show me around their back yard and introduce me to all their pets, including a huge Brahman bull called Boost.
We then headed out to capture the colour of a nearby canola field.














 
Thank you Melissa & Mark for asking me to capture this time in your family's life,
Jo xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews