About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 1 January 2012

Maxwell ~ 18 days of Sweetness

Meet Maxwell, a few months back I got to capture his mum's gorgeous baby bump (http://jrpphotography-jo.blogspot.com/2011/10/marees-little-bump.html).
This little guy is sooo cute, and he was quite well behaved too (although his Mumma didn't think so!). And with the name Maxwell Dare and the birthday of 11~11~11, remember this guy, he's sure to become a star in the future!













Thank~You Maree for asking me to capture this special time in your's and Maxwell's lives.
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews