About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 1 December 2011

Spring 2 Life Personal Training

Spring 2 Life Personal Training is a unique personal training based business that uses body weight, cardio and hip hop dance to shape and strengthen your body to your desired results.
 
Pam Scarfo is the founder of Spring 2 Life Personal Training and knows what the journey to better health and fitness looks like because she's been there. Her journey has led her to a path where she took ownership of her health and fitness and is now dedicated to working along side people who are on a quest to achieve their health and fitness goals.
 
You can contact Pam for more information on : 0418 896 458 or look her up on Facebook ~ http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Spring-2-Life-Personal-Training/183343138412266
 










1 comment:

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews