About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 2 June 2011

Apples & Autumn Leaves

Well, Winter is here and nearly all of the Autumn leaves have fallen. I have been admiring a tree in a front yard for a few weeks and finaly went and knocked on the door. The lovely lady was happy for me to use her tree! Yay! So I loaded up the pram and took my kids up for a late afternoon shoot. Unfortunatley my youngest didn't like the leaves, so the shoot is just of my oldest two.






These are all original Dr Seuss hard covers. They were my brother's book's, some of them are 40 years old!
There's something about reading old books with broken spines, these are some of my kids favorite book's.

Jett loves to read 'The Digging-est Dog'












Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews